Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mark Reckons

Yet another November birthday today, but not one we can put down to a fun Valentine's Day. Mark Reckons is one year old today, although it feels like he's been round for ever. I mean that in a good way in that it's kind of hardwired into my DNA to read everything he writes because even when I don't agree with him he's good.

Mark's had an incredibly successful year and his post, which worked out that the safer an MP's seat, the more likely they were to be caught up in the expenses controversy is probably one of the most effective arguments for STV I've come across in my whole life time in politics.

He also made me cry on my own blog when we were reminiscing about our wonderful grannies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails