Sunday, April 04, 2010

In which I get a shiny new toy

-- Post From My iPhone

Well, it's not really an iPhone but I have succumbed to peer pressure and joined the Apple generation. I've been wanting an iPod Touch for some time and today I saw an offer I couldn't resist.

I have spent much of this evening playing with it and setting it up and I love it! When I have trouble working how to do something Anna seems to be able to solve the problem! Where my clumsy, chubby fingers find the onscreen keyboard a challenge, her lithe and nimble fingers fly. In fact, she is typing this posting for me! She joked that she should get paid for this but I feel that the Taylor Swift songs I downloaded for her earlier are sufficient remuneration. Seriously though, I will still give her all my money (do I really need to remind you that Anna is typing this and there may be some selective editing?).

I still love my (evil) Blackberry and I don't want to hurt its feelings but I am insanely in love with the touch from its shiny exterior to its not so awesome F1 application (can you spot where there could have been some editing of my words in this paragraph?)!

I am now going to bed to listen to The House Of Comments Podcast before I go to sleep.

2 comments:

Allan said...

You have gone over to the dark side

Hythlodaeus said...

They are nifty wee devices. I got an iPhone a year and a half ago, and I wouldn't want to go back to a 'normal' now. Having a pocket sized internet device is just too useful.

I also have problems with chunky fingers - it gets easier to type with practise though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails