Friday, August 27, 2010

Do you have an embarrassing story to tell?

I have just entered this competition on author Keris Stainton's website in which you have to tell about an embarrassing moment. The best stories, published anonymously to spare the guilty, will be voted for by readers on her blog. An iPod Touch is up for grabs.

I am fairly certain that many of the readers of this blog will have a suitable experience to enter so I thought I'd tell you about it.

As far as the iPod Touch is concerned, I got one in April and although it is slowly reprogramming my brain to want every single Apple product ever made, I'm coping with that. Just. I do love it though - I actually use it more as a web browser than anything else and it's F1 Live Timing application is amazing.

So, if you want the chance of one too, just go and spill the beans on that embarrassing secret. You might even find it therapeutic. Good luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails