Monday, July 25, 2011

Caron's Corkers 25 July 2011

It's been a while since I've done a roundup of the best blog posts I've read. I must get into the habit of doing it again. There has been some very good stuff recently.

Mark Pack asks why a sportsman of the quality of Mark Cavendish has not attracted the media attention you would expect for someone of his achievements.

Daddy Alex makes a rare post to talk about the atrocity in Norway and how important it is to cherish and practice your values, not ditch them when they come under attack.

If I were in a crisis, I'd want Olly Grender on my side.

I was expecting a serious, earnest post from Liberal England when he asked "Was Vince Cable right to describe some American right wingers as nutters?"  He did not disappoint.

Mark Thompson tells us why Cameron discussing the B Sky B bid with Rebekah Brooks matters.

Jennie celebrates Millicent Fawcett

George Potter tells us that Liberal Youth's motion on Employment and Support Allowance has been accepted. Now I just hope I can get to vote on it in Birmingham. And while we're on the subject, an authentic and moving open letter to Iain Duncan Smith on the realities of life with an illness from Diary of a Benefit Scrounger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails