Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Join me at the Guardian's Disunited Kingdom bloggers' web chat this afternoon

A very brief post just to say that I will be taking part in a bloggers' panel on the Guardian website between 2-4pm this afternoon. The idea is to talk about the future of the UK and our national identity as it's affected by continuing devolution and stuff like that.

I would really love you all to come along and take part in this with me.I will confess to feeling a few nerves about the whole thing, but am also looking forward to it.

I have to say that I was a bit shocked to find this morning that I was the only woman on a panel of 8. So, I'm kind of on a bit of a mission to find women to take part in the debate. We can't leave all the constitutional talk to the boys - we have a role in making the discussion very real and practical.

So, please come along here this afternoon and join in the chat. I have to nip out to pick my daughter up from school during it all, but should otherwise be around until 4.

1 comment:

@Kelbelle_LD said...

How did it go?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails