Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Strictly Come Dancing Week 2 - the tweets

So, here are my brief comments on the dances from this weekend's Strictly along with a few selected tweets from others.

For the first time ever, I didn't vote for Anton the first chance I could. I couldn't justify it when literally everybody else was better than Jerry - and Jerry simply isn't willing to put the hours in. Apparently she is doing the contractual minimum rather than the "stay here till it's right" approach of other celebrities.

I thought Craig was particularly mean to Richard. That routine may have been camped up to the extreme, but you couldn't help but smile all the way through it.

I was sad to see Johnny go. It wasn't likely he'd be in the competition for long, but he could have done with a couple more weeks.

And what has happened to Tess's stylist this year. Sunday's dress looked like an MRI scan of the Pink Panther.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails